Surprisingly enough, I was nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by a much more inspiring blogger, Rambling Cogitations. Thank you very much for your nomination as much as for the inspiration you provide in your creative writing!
How to Accept the Award?
- Link to the blogger who nominated you and say thanks.
- Nominate eleven very inspiring bloggers for this award.
- Link to the nominees and tell them about the nomination.
- Include the award logo in your blog post.
- Answer eleven questions and ask eleven new questions.
- What is writing to you?
My ordeal, my obsession and my job.
- What is the one thing you would like to gift yourself on your birthday?
A random academic degree.
- Which is the place you would like to visit before you die?
Any place in Scotland would do.
- What one item you would like to buy if you had a hundred million USD as gift?
That would be a very nice flat in the capital city.
- What is happiness according to you?
Illusion, I assume.
- Do you think having a child equals to all treasures in life?
I rarely give definitive answers. My answer is a definitive no.
- What is most important thing all must possess in life?
Life, I think.
- What according to you is the best gift a parent can buy his / her child?
Some best things can’t be bought, which would be the case here.
- Who has changed your life and gave a perspective worthy of praise?
All intelligent and educated people.
- Which place on earth is your dream destination?
Scotland, of course.
- What one advice you would give to all writers/ bloggers?
Don’t even start thinking about it.
- What is your least favourite thing about blogging?
- How do you feel about books or films with open endings?
- Besides your parents, who is your favourite family member?
- Would you rather live all alone or with an annoying room-mate?
- Do you prefer a circle or a square?
- Which Christmas present do you most vividly remember?
- What is the most exotic food you have ever tasted?
- Do you prefer taking pictures with a camera or drawing pictures?
- What do you lack most in your life?
- How often do you check your phone?
- How much of your time did answering these questions take up?
- Love Happy Notes: inspirational blog
- The Blossoming Fall: personal blog
- Lyrallya: personal blog
- Amelia Groves: creative writing blog
- Life of Loww: lifestyle blog
- The Pretty Platform: opinion blog
More nominations coming when more inspiration comes.
I was both highly flattered and deeply humbled by receiving nominations for the same award also by the following bloggers, whom I’d like to thank very much: