Much to my pleasure, I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Ronovan, the blogger behind Ronovan Writes and a man of many talents. Thank you very much, Ronovan, I humbly and happily accept the award! *curtsies*
How to Accept the Award?
- Link to the blogger who nominated you and say thanks.
- Nominate fifteen more versatile bloggers for the award.
- Link to the nominees and tell them about the nomination.
- Include the award logo in your blog post.
- List seven random pieces of information about yourself.
- I no more read books in my mother tongue.
- I was born left-handed but forced to switch.
- I compose haikus before falling asleep.
- I was a cute kid, but I grew out of it.
- This blog should be called The Grumpy Cat Lady.
- I must be the most unromantic woman living.
- If it’s red, I want it.
- The Hip Alley: travel and foodie blog
- Lex on the Go: photography and personal blog
- Writer’s Notebook: creative writing blog
- Glasgow Dragonfly: local and lifestyle blog
- Never Clip My Wings: travel photography blog
- The Design Bender: start-up and personal blog
- Kerlund Photo: photography blog
- Laurelinde: wire wrapping jewelery blog
- A Pict in PA: family and creative blog
- Victim to Charm: travel and personal blog
More nominations coming when I discover more versatile bloggers to follow!
I was as surprised as pleased to be pampered by more nominations for the same award. Thank you, bloggers, I’m as flattered as humbled!
- 876 Lover, a personal blogger
- Bittersweet Sensations, a personal blogger
- Sherina Speaks, a personal blogger
- Inspired Stories and Poems, a writerly blogger