Ronovan of Ronovan Writes tends to see the best in people in general and bloggers in particular. In some cases he even sees things that may or may not be in the person. That would be my case. I’m as much surprised as flattered that Ronovan thinks me an inspiring blogger worthy a nomination for the Sunshine Award. No, wait, I’m even more flattered than surprised. And I’ll grab the award before Ronovan discovers that I may or may not be the sunshine after all. Thank you, Ron! *curtsies*
How to Accept the Award?
- Link to the blogger who nominated you and say thanks.
- Nominate ten bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others.
- Link to the nominees and tell them about the nomination.
- Include the award logo in your blog post.
- List ten random pieces of information about yourself.
- My signature dish is coffee.
- I sleep with a stuffed toy mouse.
- My dream view is that of a tram stop.
- I squeal with joy whenever I see a cat.
- I eat at the computer or the TV.
- I drink slivovitz and handle it well.
- I type on average 75 words per minute.
- My wardrobe is sorted by colour.
- I always carry a compact camera on me.
- I still can’t believe I got this award.
- Be Upbeat: happiness blog
- Awkward Laughter: humour blog
- Simpel Me: personal blog
- The Pretty Platform: spontaneity blog
- Pen and Paper: creative writing blog
- Eye of Lynx: literature blog
- It’s a Lonely Place: chronic pain blog
- Because I Can: personal blog
- Cats at the Bar: cat blog
- Merel Lamboo: happiness blog