Do you think this post is going to be about my enlightening Instagram? Gotcha! Of course not. You should know better now than to trust me. I bring gloom and doom wherever I go, including Instagram.

Since the last week’s power outage, I’ve been entirely enthralled with manifestations of light. Light is good, especially artificial light, because artificial light means the power is on. And so is WiFi.

So I bring to your attention another instalment of my photo-a-day project (which I’m still denying I’m doing), as originally posted on Instagram.

IMG_20180319_153914_409

19 March: Go, Cheddar, go! Cheddar didn’t but I went to get groceries.

IMG_20180320_224808_019

20 March: The grocery mission was an unqualified success. For a small fee, I will organise your fridge all neat and nice like this. I’m OCD, that’s what I do.

IMG_20180321_181650_459

21 March: This is my flat entry door. I think someone forgot to throw in a threshold. Light Exhibit #1.

IMG_20180322_180610_743

22 March: That’s a perfectly useless random window in a wall between two rooms. But, good for Light Exhibit #2.

IMG_20180324_143528_025

23 March: I wasn’t drunk when taking this. My phone apparently was. But it’s Light Exhibit #3.

IMG_20180324_182202_470

24 March: I changed the bulb. Not ideal, but I never said I was a good janitor. Light Exhibit #4.

IMG_20180325_194746_737

25 March: I specialise in low-res grainy shitty photos. Street Light Exhibit #5.

1. whew! wipes brow Looks like your cat approves of the fridge situation. Did you ever see that joke: “Yes, I am OCD. Actually I am CDO, which is how it should be!” Cracks me up.

1. Haha, yes, I’ve seen this joke before, but it never gets old! Because – so true.

2. Even empty my fridge never looks so clean!!

1. Ha πŸ˜€ I don’t know how I’m doing it, I hardly ever clean it. So maybe stop cleaning it to make it cleaner? I’m probably not making sense.

1. It’s an interesting hypothesis. πŸ™‚

3. I love photography that focuses on the behavior of light. My fa-a-a-a-vorite!

1. Light is so awesome, after this long and ugly winter!

4. My fridge needs attention. Can you drop over Tuesday?

1. Ha, it looks I missed our fridge date! Oops.

1. I forgive you, its been a hot summer over here and I’d worry about you melting onto my floor.

1. Haha, I love hot summers, I can withstand heat without even sweating πŸ˜€

1. What a show off you are, you’d be standing in the heat like it didn’t matter and the rest of us would be sweating our skins off….

2. Ha πŸ˜€ On the other hand, I can’t handle the cold, so I’d be standing shivering like crazy while others would be like, whatever…

5. Add me to your fridge list – but I want Ella too !

1. Haha, your fridge is my command, but Ella says she doesn’t want to move!

6. I wouldn’t exactly call the last one “grainy”. “Shitty”, possibly.

The bulb looks heavy duty. That, or Christmas lights. Merry Christmas!

That is the emptiest but with food inside I have ever seen a fridge in my life.

1. Oh yes, “grainy” is euphemism for “shitty” πŸ˜€ The heavy-duty bulb is super awesome, it gives out so much light! Wait, my fridge filled with food is empty? Something like Schrodinger’s cat?