In response to WP Weekly Photo Challenge: Story.

This may or may not make for a good story, probably not, not because I’m negativist but because you should shut up when fishing not to disturb the fish. So I hear, but I wouldn’t know, I get my fish in the supermarket.

18-03-08-story02.JPG

1. I’d say it’s more about the brewskies but there aren’t any! Wonder what they catch in this pond or crick. 🤔

1. Yelling. Fish disturbed.

1. If there was any fish to start with!

2. Oh, that’s interesting, there’s no beer! They must have tucked it away somewhere 😉

2. End of story. That’s where that famous quote comes from: Shut up and fish. I married a life long fisherman. I know the rules. Good story, Mara.

1. This one was pretty quiet and in the background.

1. Sometimes the quiet stories are the most interesting ones!

2. So you know this story! That’s good. Thank you for tuning in!

3. […] Weekly Photo Challenge: Another Story – Mara Eastern […]

4. They’re quietly chatting, pretending to fish. End of story

Liked by 2 people

1. Yes, I very much think that’s what was happening here!

5. I don’t think this is really a story. B-

1. Oh there’s a seed of a story everywhere, it just depends on whether it takes root…

6. Okay never mind that was a little more devious, planted, psychological, and environmental than I thought it was at first.

1. It’s all in the eyes of the seer…

7. Plus fish asphyxiate to death so it’s technically xenocide.

1. Wow. Xenocide. I didn’t know it was a word!

8. This is why I am taking a stand against fish oil.

1. Fish oil is disgusting indeed.