As per usual, I haven’t been up to anything, which I duly documented on Instagram. If you’re interested in how you can document nothing, scroll down to see the thing which is nothing.

IMG_20180219_175402_540

Feb 19: I had my haircut and the hairdresser wrapped me in a burka.ย

IMG_20180220_130155_336

Feb 20: You know you’re old when you start drinking decaf. The abomination.

IMG_20180221_160527_421

Feb 21: It’s Wednesday! It’s bin takeout day! My life is filled with exciting events. Not.

IMG_20180222_201836_421

Feb 22: I’m pleased the cat likes her play box but I wish I didn’t have bits of cardboard strewn all over the place.

IMG_20180223_204025_202

Feb 23: The cat is the best anyway.

IMG_20180224_111805_288

Feb 24: A different slant of light created by a water of glass just sitting there on the table.

IMG_20180225_211518_416

Feb 25: My business trip begins. More on that later. When I recover from the trauma.

1. To Munich eh? I have been there, albeit, very briefly on a tour through Europe, beer halls and very large pretzels with even larger sausage.

1. Haha, you’re right, I didn’t even notice because beer is a huge thing in my culture too and pretzels are not uncommon either. I was too busy noticing others things, such as where to get a bottle of water (since they always rob you of your water at security check-in) and where to smoke legally.

2. Cat is adorable. Light on water is ‘out of this world.’ Yes, the very post that you could use this for. You do nothing quite well. Great photos, Mara.

1. Cat is adorable, cats always are, right ๐Ÿ˜€ Thank you very much for your too kind words. If I didn’t know better, I would have started to think too much of myself!

3. Here are my nothing comments on your nothings – your wheelie bin has a huge crack in it, careful, it may be compromised; water and light are illuminating; cat is obviously exhausted after all that cardboard chewing; a business trip? I must have missed some of your posts! Enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thank you for drawing my attention to the poor health of my bin. Would you believe that I didn’t notice the crack before? Damn it. That’s one thing I can’t blame on the cat ๐Ÿ˜‰

I yet have to blog about my business trip, though there isn’t much to tell: it was exhausting, so my memory of it is just a blur. And it was boring.

1. Shame about the boring trip – but on a brighter note, you got to fly and get free soaps!

1. True! AND a free body lotion ๐Ÿ˜‰

Liked by 2 people

4. Why does decaf signify age?

1. Decaf means old for me because when I was younger, I could take as much caffeine as I wanted and nothing would happen. Now when I have too much coffee, I get too anxious. A bother.

1. Is that a socially induced construct or your actual body?

5. How’s your garbage collection service? Mine does not purge our house of unclean things, which I think would be standard.

1. Pretty good, actually, they do their job. Though they don’t purge the building of shit either.

6. Does your cat fall asleep tendence to after eating cardboard? Is that a “thing”?

1. Haha, I’m not sure, but I will play the detective here and let you know what I find out! ๐Ÿ˜€