In response to WP Weekly Photo Challenge: Tour Guide.

If I liked something about where I live, which I don’t, it would be the sheer ugliness of the place. When I see death and decay, I know I’m home, sort of.

1. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. Nice photos Mara. 💕❤️

1. Thank you! I wouldn’t call my town beautiful at all, I’m just noticing the stuff around; and one gets used to things they see all the time, ugly or not.

2. An intriguing interpretation.

1. I couldn’t find any nice pictures of where I live, so I guess where I live isn’t nice!

3. It’s a sign! See that exposed brick over the window? It is an “L” for Lois–I’m moving in! Oh, wait. Maybe it looks like a foot…..

1. Haha, you’re cracking me up! It would be fun for you to move over but you’d probably hate it here!

4. I don’t know why but this photo looks like complete passive aggressive garbage to me. I generally like your style, to be frank, so I’m not sure what’s up.

1. I agree, it’s garbage. Sorry my crap didn’t agree with you, maybe next time?

1. Eh well now I’m not having a psychotic episode, so it looks better. I’m supposed to say “sorry” now but I’m not sure if that matters.

There’s always next time.

1. Nah, you’re not supposed to say sorry, why? Crap is my trademark, so spot on!

2. And it’s okay if it doesn’t agree–I just would like to be able to criticize it without hurting people’s feelings. But that’s unfortunately a fine line.

1. I can hear you. No worries in this case though, as long as you don’t criticise my cat, you’re good 😉

5. […] Weekly Photo Challenge: (Anti-)Tour Guide – Mara Eastern […]

6. […] with Intent Weekly Photo Challenge: Tour Guide – whippetwisdom.com MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHOTour Guide Weekly Photo Challenge: (Anti-)Tour Guide – Mara Eastern Tour – Mistyroads Bedlam & DaisiesHotel Roanoke Tiny MeditationsNorth TOWN AND COUNTRY – […]