In response to WP Weekly Photo Challenge: Beloved.

The other thing I love, besides my cat. Contrary to popular belief, you don’t have to have a Mac to love your computer. I have a Lenovo called Lena and she’s perfectly lovable as she is. Of course, Windows keep on trying to ruin her, but nothing’s perfectly perfect.

18-01-31-beloved2.jpeg

1. […] your life The Stage on the Salzach River – Journeys of Len Keep Track – Live Like It Matters Weekly Photo Challenge: Beloved; or, My Precious – Mara Eastern the thirdeyeworldBeloved Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge: Beloved – Subhash Chatterji’s […]

2. I know of this love affair of yours 🙂

1. Haha, you know my quirks too well!

3. […] Weekly Photo Challenge: Beloved; or, My Precious – Mara Eastern […]

4. Yes, Windows has been a foil to many a love affair, I’m afraid.

1. My experience confirms this, sadly.

5. I hear ya’! 🙂 I could easily love any computer if it weren’t for Windows. Any OS later than Win7 … I just can’t handle it. I’ve lost the grip. I do like my little Mac computer, but I’m in no way fanatical about it. The iPhone I feel more strongly about, and I guess I just like the ecosystem because of its convenience.

1. I’m not fanatical about any device either, why would I be, and it’s somehow beyond me that some brands have a cult around them. It’s just a brand, for fuck’s sake. And they just want your money, that’s all. Anyway. End of rant.

1. I’m pretty sure they want your soul, too.

1. It’s good I don’t have a soul. Whew.

6. After having the seeds of fear of Capitalism planted by Kurt Vonnegut in me, computer brand logos are now harrowing.

“That is all.”

1. Ha! That’s a good point. I love my laptop though, whatever the brand happens to be. I think I should get a life though.