In response to WP Weekly Photo Challenge: Beloved.

I recoiled in horror as I beheld the prompt for this week’s challenge. It’s been here before a thousand times and it doesn’t allow as much manoeuvring space as many other prompts. I’ve responded to this question earlier and my answer remains the same. Cat.

Well, this wasn’t much of a challenge. Giddy up, guys, and come up with something nice next time! Say, Hated? That’d probably inspire me. Not to a hateful post, but to an inspired post in which I’d actually have to do some thinking. This one I’m posting while asleep.

18-01-31-beloved

1. Lovely photo Mara! Kitty is so pretty! 😽

1. Thank you! The cat is boring, always the same cat, but she’s my favourite and my only, so 🙂

1. Everyone has a cat. I’ve been resisting adopting one myself because of living in an apartment. Would rather wait until I’ve a house again but… ❤️😽

1. It depends on the cat. Mine lived both outdoors and indoors and she seems to prefer the latter. She’s never been very active and never roamed, even when she could have gone anywhere in the garden and beyond.

2. Beautiful cat. What’s she looking at?

1. I can tell you exactly what she’s looking at: absolutely nothing 😀 Perhaps some air currents that are invisible to the human eye or what.

1. When I do the staring into space thing, it unnerves people. Seems to me quite a good reason to continue.

1. Ha 😀 I like your thinking! I must give it a try too.

3. So sweet. I will be posting about my beloved (and sadly, RIP) Teemu. Gruesome combo but I will make it work.

1. Ow, cats and death don’t make a good combination, not at all. I hear you.

4. […] Weekly Photo Challenge: Beloved Kitty – Mara Eastern […]

5. She’s worth the post, even if it did not challenge you 🙂

1. Haha, thank you for thinking so!

6. Aw, gorgegous cat.

1. She’s boring: always the same cat, but better the same cat all over than no cat 🙂

7. […] Stephen Rees’s blogWeekly Photo Challenge: Beloved scillagraceWeekly Photo Challenge: Beloved Weekly Photo Challenge: Beloved Kitty – Mara Eastern Weekly Photo Challenge: Beloved – Ruined for Life: Phoenix Edition cambodian beginningsKampot […]

8. Your cat is the cutest 🙂

1. She’s mine, so I guess that’s a must 🙂

9. Such a sweet photo of your cat!

1. Thank you! She’s my sweetheart for sure.

1. Give her a hug for me!