I’m continuing in my non-challenge of taking and posting a non-photo on Instagram every day. I still haven’t figured out what I’m trying to achieve, but I have patience enough, so I’ll just wait and see what becomes. While we’re all waiting for me to figure out what I’m up to, here are seven more photos covering seven more days.

008

8 Jan: I’ve been fascinated with balls recently. Especially fluffy balls. And colourful balls. Bonus for soft balls. I must ask the ghost of Freud what that means.

009

9 Jan: Balls!! The cat got a new toy ball. She’s nonplussed. Never mind, I like to play with balls. And step on them in the dark because there are 10+ cat toys strategically placed around the flat. Ostensibly for the cat to play with, but, see above, she doesn’t care. So home decoration it is.

010

10 Jan: In case there was any doubt, I have a crotch. It’s hard to take a selfie when you don’t want to capture your face. So I figure the crotch is a pretty neutral subject.

011

11 Jan: I made myself tea with slivovitz and, much to my alarm, discovered Apple product placement in the tea. They’re everywhere, trying to get me. But they won’t because I’m paranoid. Which doesn’t negate the fact that they’re after me.

012

12 Jan: This cute piece of graffiti says motherfuckers in the local language. I think it’s very cheerful and uplifting, though I didn’t confirm with the owner of this wall.

013

13 Jan: I was playing around with JavaScript. I didn’t achieve anything, but it’s kind of nice to know that you can write a JS object, should your life depend on it one day. You know, like the day when the computers take over the world.

014

14 Jan: The cat is either incredibly stupid or incredibly bold because she attempted to join me in the shower.  Don’t even ask what I was doing with my phone in the shower. (I take it everywhere, so.)

1. Its good to know you have a crotch, a more complete image of you is emerging, though I have to say I am more your zipper guy in terms of crotch attire, the button thing is tedious in an emergency.

Liked by 2 people

1. LOLLLL, yes, I do have a crotch, so I’m pretty much like everyone else 😀 The buttons are a bother, especially when I need to wear a belt to prevent the pants from falling down my needs, but unless I need to take them off, they’re so awesomely comfy.

2. I like crotches! Girls crotches that is. ❤️💕

1. Hahaha, I’m glad my silly selfies have their fans 😀

1. Oh yes. 😬🔥

3. So the question, for me, remains: How old is Bob?

1. Who is Bob? What have I missed? Someone tell me!!!

1. Look at the second to last photo Mara posted. Bob looks to be 40, 17, New Age????? This is important stuff! 🙂

1. Oooh…. going over to see right now! I see what you mean. You’re right, it’s classified, obviously 🙂

1. 😉 Sorry for the confusion! You know I don’t have a life — or Bob!

2. Oh – another figment of the imagination 🙂

3. Haha, yes, another one!

2. Haha!! I can’t stop laughing 😀 The important stuff is to get the code right, Bob is a figment of my imagination, who can be any age I choose. New age sounds good!

2. Haha, no worries, you haven’t missed anything! Bob isn’t even real, it’s only a bit of code 😀

2. Hahaha 😀 This is amazing: I look at it and see code, you look at it, and see language (not that language isn’t a code). But I love it how it never occurred to me how old Bob is, I don’t care, I’m just trying to get the code right 🙂

1. oh, boy! Guess who has not a clue about code?! This made me laugh!

1. Code is mostly for weirdos like me 🙂

4. Enjoying the “7 Days” posts immensely. Looking forward to the next. Cheers.

1. Aw, thank you! It’s funny that you like this random thing! I gave it zero thought…

1. Intuitive and spontaneous work can be extremely interesting, I have found.

I highly approve of giving things zero thought. That is how I conduct most of my life. Perhaps this is not such a good thing…(pauses for a micro-second to reflect) Beh, too much work to give that any further consideration.

Happy weekend.

Cheers.

toad

1. Hahaha 😀 I normally give things too much thought, so I thought (here it goes) I wouldn’t give my thoughts a thought on the blog.

1. I go into long stretches of bleak stupor which stops the overthinking. If I am forced to utilize the most “complex machine that we know about in the Universe” (supposedly), then I lapse into a soggy quagmire writhing with so many thoughts that the foul things putrefy all around me, writhing with maggots and other wee carrion-loving creatures. So…I know what you mean. 😉

2. Hmm, weirdly enough, I’m overthinking even when I’m paralysed. Mentally, that is. My overthinking always finds a way. The bastard.

3. Ha, I miss that.

2. Hope your weekend didn’t suck!

1. HA at least I was not arrested, so, there is that 😉

2. Oh that’s good enough!

5. The crotch is a hit obviously. Glad you have one. Balls are a hit too. even if they are soft. Freud may disagree – with the soft bit. And Ella, of course, wanted a shower. Duh !

1. Haha, I’m glad I have a crotch too. And balls are good, hard or soft 😀 Ella is a weird cat: she hates water, yet she wants a shower. Always defying logic!

1. She jusst wants to be near you. Separation anxiety 🙂

1. Poor thing, I must have infected her with my own anxiety…

1. Nah – she just loves you 🙂

6. I always love your pics and captions!

1. Oh thank you, you’re a kind critic!