In response to WP Weekly Photo Challenge: Experimental.

Did you ever notice there was mental in experimental? Now you know. Here are my mental pills, mostly.

1. I think ‘as required’ should contain an Oreo…

Liked by 2 people

1. That is a genius idea!

2. Gotcha beat, I take a handful of pills every morning. One of them is my Happy Pill too!!

1. I have two happy pills a day, but they aren’t making me particularly happy. Hmm.

3. I think there should be mini oreos in all the slots. To balance it out 🙂

1. Absolutely! Oreos are medicine!

1. AND they taste good! Double whammy 🙂

4. LOL, that’s funny. And no, never noticed it!

1. Isn’t a strange thing, isn’t it? I was looking into the etymology of experimental, and sadly, it doesn’t seem to have anything in common with mental really.

5. […] Weekly Photo Challenge: Experi(mental) – Mara Eastern […]

6. […] CREATIVE PURSUITS Frank Premdetail – in the maelstrom …Bird Brain… – Love Life Without Fear Weekly Photo Challenge: Experi(mental) – Mara Eastern Today’s Forgiving Fridays: Letting Go of Right and Wrong (Whew!) – ForgivingConnects […]

7. Hilarious. Does one need to be mental to keep experi(menting) with becoming famous via blogging ? 😂
    I like the idea of Oreos with your pills.

1. The next time I’m seeing my doctor, I’ll ask him for an Oreos prescription. Oreos are medicine.

I’m sure you don’t need to be mental in order to be experimental, but I suspect it’s an advantage!

8. I only do recreational stuff.

1. That’s the perk of being a diagnosed psychotic. Doctors keep on shoving you prescriptions, so you don’t need any recreational stuff.