In response to WP Weekly Photo Challenge: Glow.

1. A vibrant blue in the sky but also vibrant colors in the leaves. Lovely photo!

1. Thank you! It was really a glorious day and I had a great walk in the autumn landscape.

2. Absolutely resplendent

1. Thank you! I had to Google resplendent πŸ˜‰

3. I love this, great composition. πŸ’•β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Œ

1. Thank you! I’m not sure if it’s a composition at all, I’m rather intuitive when snapping πŸ™‚

4. Glowing for sure!

1. Thanks! I thought this photo might answer the challenge neatly πŸ™‚

5. Wow wow wow. Glowing autumnal colours indeed. Now this may sound morbid. But sometimes even with a scene like that right in front of you, you can still feel so dead and alone right inside. Sometimes, the introvert in me doesn’t mind that feeling πŸ™‚

1. Aw, thank you so much for your lovely comment! I love autumn, especially Indian summer, it goes nicely with my melancholy disposition.

I had quite similar feelings when I was taking my walk during which I snapped this. I was alone, in nature, and I felt very lonely and insignificant.

6. This image is pure glow, indeed. Beautifully composed, Mara. It’s a happy image, which I hope made you feel like that too, while among nature.

1. Aw, thank you! Actually, I have to report that I was thrilled to be out in the autumn nature. It was so refreshing and was so fascinated with all the colours and shapes and shooting opportunities! A shame Indian Summer is so short.

1. Autumn makes for great photos. And I’m sure you have plenty of colorful leaves around you.

1. Yes, it’s almost impossible to shoot ugly photos in autumn. I’m proof of that.

1. Haha so true, but still, composition makes the photo, and that’s a skill.

7. Such a wonderful photo, Mara. Your “intuitive snapping” is the only way to go. I do that also. There’s a joy to seeing the outcome of capturing that moment. ❀

1. Yes, you’re so right, it’s such excitement to see how a photo turns out – especially when you’re not quite sure what you’re doing, which is my case.

1. I’m never sure of what I’ll get. I just snap what I like and hope for the best. Just recently I learned how to crop and edit using the Windows program which added to the fun of enhancing a photo. Happy snapping, Mara. πŸ™‚

1. And happy snapping to you! I’m actually better at editing photos than taking them, but it’s always easier to take a good photo straight away rather than to edit it. The Windows programme is actually quite nice, if we meant the same thing, I use it too sometimes.

1. Yes, I think we use the same editing programme. I think you underestimate your snapping talent. I still remember your “mundane’ photo challenge and I was intrigued to try it out.

2. Aw, you still remember the mundane challenge?! It was a great thing to do but I’m not up to committing to anything similar right now. Maybe you could try your own challenge?

3. Me! Oh no! At this time, I’d rather be inspired by other challenges that pop up. As you mentioned, starting a challenge is a commitment. πŸ™‚

4. Well, perhaps we’ll meet soon in another challenge!

5. We certainly will! πŸ™‚