In response to WP Weekly Photo Challenge: Windows.

Still falls the Rain—

Dark as the world of man, black as our loss—

—Edith Sitwell

1. Nice shot Mara, I miss the rains in my home state. It doesn’t rain much here in the Mojave Desert. 💕❤️

1. Come over. It’s been raining here forever…

1. wish I could stop by!

2. Nice! Also, really like the quote you picked.

1. Thank you very much!

3. Interesting photo of an abstract of the world outside our window. Love it! ❤

1. Thank you, I’m glad you like!

4. This is stunning, Mara. It would make a beautiful picture to hang on the wall 🙂

1. Aw, thank you for your compliment!

5. […] Weekly Photo Challenge: Windows – Mara Eastern […]

1. Thank you! That’s a compliment I appreciate 🙂

6. […] Windows Cinquain – SANDRA PAVLOFF CONNER Ouch!! My back hurts!!Windows- Not The PC Type! Weekly Photo Challenge: Windows – Mara Eastern Haunted Window? – By Sarah This Side of the Window – My World With Words The Ambitious […]

7. Really nice, i like the diversity of colors.

1. Thank you, Anita, for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment!

8. I really like the picture too! A bit colourful, a bit grey, a bit abstract as well, but you can still recognize what´s on it. Well done.

1. Aw, thank you for your kind words! I shot this by literally pressing the phone camera against the window pane, I’m surprised it worked.