My preferred mobile photo editing app, Snapseed, got a makeover. I hate it because they shuffled the buttons and now I can’t find a thing. I love it because they added filters. Filters! *happy dance* Scratch that. I’m neither happy nor do I dance. Ever. Here are some happy colourful filtered photos instead.

1. My favorite is the rainy window (probably speaks to my melancholy tendencies).

1. Thank you for stopping by! I’m glad you like. It’s actually my favourite too, there is something about rain – as long as it stays in photos!

2. I don’t like the new UI in SnapSeed either. It’s all scattered around.

1. It is, isn’t it? I’m slowly finding my way around, and I’m really enjoying the new filters.

3. ‘Noah would approve’….Mara, you are funny. I have never seen a hops plantation before. Never even gave much thought to it. I like it!

1. We are the world’s largest consumer of beer and a huge exporter, so hops are all around here. Noah would indeed approve of the weather we’ve been having here for the last two weeks. I wonder where all the water goes. It’s raining practically non-stop.

4. Here they grow hops in Tasmania. I remember being over-awed by the height and the smell of them as a new arrival. Never heard of Snapseed – I get it’s an app. Apps and I have a love/hate relationship !

1. Yep, Snapseed is an app for your phone in which you can edit your photos. It’s quite fun, if you want to try it!

And I had no idea there were hops in Tasmania, I’m pretty ignorant…

5. I love every photo. The burst of colors is extraordinarily captivating. You were able to capture the beauty of the skies too at different times of the day.

1. Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave such a lovely comment! I’m glad you liked my modest collection of snaps.

6. Beautiful! Love the dead petals shot.

1. Thanks so much! I finally got to use some of the old photos I took throughout the year, so it’s a mixture of all seasons here.

1. Nice. And a good idea. I should go back through the archives….

1. You should, you might be surprised by what you discover!

7. Oh and I’ve never used Snapseed….maybe I should check it out!

1. What app do you use for photo editing? I love Snapseed but would like to try something new!

1. I use Camera+ and the native iPhone photos app mainly. But when I want to play, I use Pixlr – it’s my fave.

1. Ah, thank you for the tip! I’ve just installed Pixlr to try it!

8. fantastic..colorful..!!!

9. I love your pictures and I love Snapseed too. Take a peek at my edits if you would at mcgeetraveltales.com. Thank you and safe travels!

1. Thank you for your lovely comment and for stopping by! Your photos are great, travel photos are always so interesting to browse 🙂