Totally unrelated

Totally unrelated

We are all alone, born alone, die alone, and—in spite of True Romance magazines—we shall all someday look back on our lives and see that, in spite of our company, we were alone the whole way.

― Hunter S. Thompson

The first thing after I wake up is to look at my phone, with anxiety, to check what bad news, complications and problems have arisen while I was indisposed sleeping. What I found today on the phone though was uplifting comments from fellow bloggers on my yesterday’s post. I was almost pleased. (I’m depressed, hence I don’t posses the capacity to be wholly pleased.) I think it’s therefore commendable to say thank you to my readers. It was quite a warm welcome back to the community after I’ve been AWOL forever. One feels less alone online.

1. Your blogging is pretty spiffy. Your return is very welcomed.

1. Aw, thank you! The pleasure is all mine 😀

2. You’re an amazing writer 💙

1. Oh my, what a compliment, thank you so much! I’m equally flattered and humbled. ❤

3. “Uplifting comments”, yeah, I could have done better at that

1. Brief and pointed comments like yours are often most welcome ❤

1. blushes and hides in embarrassment

4. Well its the least we can do. Maybe we have missed you?? Sometimes that is a hard concept to grasp that others even strangers might miss your contribution to their lives…but its like that in blog land so hang around and do your stuff….take care of you…

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you Joanne

5. Michael is right, we DID miss you !

1. Awe, you’re too good to me! Thank you ❤

1. It’s the truth 🙂

6. Yup! I, for one, missed you. Very much.

The quote is so true …

1. Awe, thank you so much… I was missing you, you all, more than I like to admit (I need to keep my cynical face, you know) and I’m pleased to be out of the hospital and back in the blogosphere. Hopefully both will last.

1. I hope so too. LOL @ keeping your cynical face … sometimes it’s difficult to keep up that image! Heh ..

1. Right now I’m practising my poker face. It’s a cynical one, obviously.

7. You’re awesome. Hunter S. Thompson was awesome too.
    (no comparison by the way).

1. Why, thank you! I’m awesome in stealing quotes that are awesome.