In response to Cardinal Guzman’s Changing Seasons challenge.

1. Aw, thank you for stopping by and commenting!

1. Lovely pictures!
    Your autumn feels more like autumn than here, in Canterbury.
    I hate this season though. It teases you with some sunshine, but it can get very cold on some days! And cloudy as well!
    Winter on the other hand just kicks your butt. Plain and simple.

Are you going to get back to blogging with the new season? πŸ™‚

1. Thank you for your lovely comment! Autumn is actually my favourite season, but it must the Indian summer kind of autumn. This year I feel like we moved from summer right into winter, at least temperature-wise. I didn’t even get to wear my autumn jacket, I went straight to my winter coat one day and been in it ever since. But you’re so right about autumn being such a teasing season, while winter is just straightforward and honest πŸ™‚ I’ll see when I get back to blogging, probably not today, but one of these days…

2. Delightful images..

1. Thank you, Michael! Your comments always cheer me up πŸ˜€

1. I’m happy they do…hang in there Mara…

1. Thank you! I’m doing my best! ❀

1. Good to hear. Look after you….πŸ˜€

3. That red thing looks like a tomato. Wait, apple. No, tomato. Apple. But…tomato. Gah!

1. Haha, I know, right! An apple or a tomato? I was wondering myself, but, shh, it’s actually a tomato πŸ˜‰

4. Yay! You’re out and about! Beautiful. Your autumn looks very much like ours right now.

1. Thank you for your uplifting comment! Autumn seems to be a universal season almost everywhere, with the colourful leaves (and wind and rain).

5. So much beauty in the Autumn. I’ve hardly taken any pictures at all …

1. I like autumn. I wish it were warmer though. I always wish it were warmer. I made myself go out as mental hygiene, but I didn’t enjoy it too much. Well, at least I gave it a try.

1. We’re staying in more and more, I’ve noticed lately. I like the smell of autumn.

1. I’d prefer to hibernate throughout the winter.

6. Thanks for the colorful, muddy entry. πŸ˜€

1. I’m glad you took a break from your “online death” and posted this for my challenge. πŸ˜€

1. I revived for a moment for sure, but found it too exhausting so I went back to being online dead. I’ll give it another try later though. Perhaps I’ll even try to post for your challenge in November as well πŸ™‚ It’s too good to miss.

1. November is a horrible month. Twig season, dark, wet and cold. I’m just waiting for spring now! πŸ˜€

1. I’m waiting for summer. Gonna be a long wait. * sigh *

2. Why couldn’t winter be more like a short and disappointing orgasm?

3. This is, hands down, the most hilarious comment. Like ever.

2. You’re welcome. My poor photography skills don’t deserve better subjects than mud.

7. Beautiful photos Mara ! Nice to see you back – hope all is well. Have missed your presence πŸ™‚

1. Thank you for stopping by! I miss the blogosphere too, and I’m anxiously awaiting my own return to it πŸ™‚

1. May it be soon πŸ™‚

1. It’s coming, I think, any day now πŸ˜‰

8. Somehow I missed this. I have had a right good giggle over the comments πŸ™‚ Hope you are surviving the autumn / soon to be winter – only 34 days 11 hours and 48 minutes until the shortest day and then we are on the UP!!

1. Thanks for tuning in, you missed nothing, no worries πŸ™‚ Wow, you are really looking forward to winter/spring, counting the days already! I think I’ll start the countdown too.