In response to Cardinal Guzman’s Changing Seasons challenge.

1. Certainly changing seasons, nice photos. ❀️

1. Thank you! It didn’t feel like any change to me, but since I signed up for the changing seasons challenge, I duly went out to document the (lack of) seasonal change πŸ˜‰ One thing did change though, and that’s the sun. It’s nice to have some sunny spring-like days for a change.

2. great urban fragments!!! love the first one, is this an empty market area?

1. Thank you! I’m finding it increasingly difficult to discover things to shoot in my rather small town. I think I might need to move to another town to have some new urban architecture to document πŸ™‚

Yes, it’s a market area, still in use, but locked up on the Sunday when I went there. It was such an amazing maze, with all the wooden walls and planks and holes in the roof – it was mildly creepy, especially when a weird guy talking to himself appeared from behind of some corner – but it was worth getting lost in there with the camera.

3. I love the close up of the locks. Looking at your photos has inspired me to be more creative with mine during Blogging Uni photo101, so a big thank you πŸ™‚

1. The blogging uni courses are inspiring, aren’t they? I’ve taken a bunch and all were very helpful. Hope you’re having fun with them too! And thanks so much for your kind comment on my random photo πŸ˜‰

1. I’m really enjoying the ones I’ve done so far. Discovered them late, but I’m probably learning more because I have some experience under my belt.

1. Oh there’s never late for anything! The blogging courses get repeated regularly, so you didn’t miss anything really. A plenty of time to enjoy yet πŸ™‚

4. It’s a colourful and beautiful gallery Mara. I love the rusty lock and the black illustration with the yellow and blue: an angel with a knee stomp that’s trying to capture his runaway halo. Such a typical scene!

1. Thank you! Apparently, I’ve come to specialise in locks. People here seem to be so possessive that there are locks everywhere. Also, I will never look at the graffiti again without seeing your angel going after his halo. Of course I didn’t think of such poetic interpretation of a random graffiti.

5. I loved these photos, Mara! What a great job you did on this uninspiring month! Now we’ll all look forward to April πŸ™‚

1. Awe, thank you! It was totally uninspiring, this transitional month between winter and spring. It took a lot of convincing of myself to go out and take some pictures – all were taken within one day as I went to the mall to get some things.

6. Lovely set of urban images – I like the person who called them ‘fragments’.

1. Yes, fragments are the right word. There is not much scenery around that would lend itself to photography, so I just pick fragments. Thank you for stopping by!