In response to Cardinal Guzman’s Changing Seasons challenge.

1. Nice DoF in those close-up shots. Nothing says changing seasons like rust and decay. 🙂

1. Thanks! Ever since I learned to use aperture priority, I’ve become pretty obsessed with it. It didn’t occur to me that rust and decay ARE a reflection of changing seasons, see, you found an artistic intention that wasn’t even there to start with. I approve.

Liked by 2 people

2. Very nice pictures!

Was going to do this today, but it was raining too much.

1. I’ve had some hard time keeping up with the challenge this year too, but I resolved to complete it. I go out once or twice a month specifically to take pictures… Which means that I’m practically waiting the whole month for a day which is at least moderately dry and warm. It’s only a few in a month, in this season.

1. This morning, it doesn’t look any more hopeful, but it can change quickly. We shall see …

3. I love the close up of the red berries! Or are they seeds? Interesting shot!

1. I think the red thing is rosehip. And thank you very much for your kind comment!

1. I wondered! You are welcome!

4. great close ups.

1. Thank you, Klara, I’m glad that you like!

5. I love your angles and perspectives and DOF Mara. Great take on the month 🙂

1. Thank you for your lovely comment, it’s always such a pleasure to see that my photos resonate with viewers 🙂

6. This place looks like it is just waiting to burst into Spring/Summer! Quietly biding its time. Waiting.

1. I do hope that the spring is coming. Sooner rather than later. We’ve had a lapse back to wintry weather these days and it’s snowing again…