I’ve been out today. I’m always out, as in not in, unfashionable and living under a rock. I actually physically ventured out today though. I never go out willingly, only under the threat of force and/or starvation. I don’t assume I’d even notice if I were put under house arrest, and if I noticed, I’d likely be delighted.
I went for an outing today to run some errands and purchase food stock to live on for another week without having to leave the flat. On the way, I witnessed an assortment of curiosities. I imagine the curiosities were perfectly normal, but I’m easily entertained. I saw:
- A shutdown pub whose windows alternated stickers Just open and Closed down. I shot my reflection in one of the windows, hence the featured image of this post.
- A ten-year-old male kid smoking an electronic cigarette. What a dumbass, if you excuse me (and even if you don’t, I’m afraid I must insist).
- A mother pushing a pram of poisonous green colour and wearing yoga trousers of the same poisonous green. Unfortunately, the trousers were a size smaller than the woman and her baby was too young to tell her that she doesn’t quite rock the outfit.
- Two black cats, which ran away, frightened out of their fur, when I approached them waving my arms hysterically and crying awwweeee. I don’t blame them.
- A hole punched in the door of a psychiatric clinic. I don’t blame the patients either. I was tempted to re-punch the door in the hole as I was waiting for my appointment.