067Laughter

My cat is laughing at my joke. Alternately, she’s just yawning.

1. Laughing. Definitely laughing.

Liked by 3 people

1. I know, right. Thanks and cheers!

2. And I’m laughing at this!

1. I’m glad that I made you laugh. Well, I’m glad that my cat made you laugh. ๐Ÿ˜€

3. Laughing. No question. Laughing cats make me happy! ๐Ÿ™‚

1. I can hear you! Cats make me happy, and laughing cats make me double happy! Here is to cats! ๐Ÿฑ

4. It’s a fantastic and well timed photo. I don’t have such luck when trying to photograph mine.

1. Cats are particularly difficult to shoot, and I got this lucky shot by accident, along with hundreds of less good photos… I stalk my cat on the regular in order to get some usable shots!

5. Maybe she swallowed a fur ball? ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. LLBS. Now I need to check if she hasn’t swallowed an actual small ball that she has as a toy… But do you suggest that she is about to throw up? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

6. Very funny. What did you do to her?
    Lol

1. I did nothing! Except shooting her…

1. she obvoiusly likes being shot lol x

1. I wish she liked being shot! But she doesn’t particularly enjoy it. Now she can’t run away from me though because she lives with me in a bedsit ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. hah she is trapped by the shooter!

7. I miss having cats, so I am thankful to you and other bloggers who share theirs with me. ๐Ÿ™‚

1. It’s my pleasure! Cat pictures should be shared all around and distributed for free on the streets to make people smile ๐Ÿ˜‰

8. Bahaha! Love it. Definitely cracking up at your joke!!

1. Thank you! At least someone laughs at my jokes!

9. Maybe she’s always laughing at my fear of cats…
    Don’t tell her.
    ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. I promise I won’t tell my cat anything compromising about you because it’s not like we discuss things on the regular. Well, I do discuss, but she refuses to join…

1. I’m counting on your full support.
        You know, I keep telling you, you cannot trust a cat! Listen to me…

1. Ok, I admit it. My cat sometimes scares me to death… Shh! Don’t tell please!

10. Laughing at your dismay. They’re evil like that. Have you seen the exploding kittens card game? Lol.

1. What? Exploding kittens game? That sounds bloody!!

1. lol! if you mean bloody awesome then yeah most likely! created by none other than, THE Oatmeal.

1. Of course, the Oatmeal!! My fave time wasting site… ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

1. and now they’ve come to help us waste even more time!

2. I know! It’s awful responsibility!

3. As was I for being irresponsible these past few weeks ๐Ÿ˜ฆ