062Washing

It is fascinating how cats enjoy washing themselves. See the blissfully closed eyes?

1. Her eyes are closed so she doesnt flick herself in the eye with that hugely long tongue! J/k

Stalking the cats again? Xx

1. Haha, you are right, she closes her eyes so as not to poke her eye with her own tongue… Yes, I’m always stalking my cats!

1. you are, you are officially the no1 cat stalker haha, and funny the thought of her licking her eyeball, is that weird? lol

1. Oh my, a cat licking her eyeball clean… This thought will now haunt my sleep!

1. haha laughed out loud at that one

2. Me too… πŸ˜€

2. Great photo, captured at just the right moment.

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you! Though I admit that it took literally hundreds of attempts to capture the right moment πŸ˜›

3. Not only does Theo like washing himself, he also loves to wash me! … and you’re right, the look is outright blissful πŸ™‚
    I have to admit, I’m not totally thrilled about being licked and drooled all over.

1. I think that is the greatest compliment when a cat washes his or her owner. I am always thrilled when my cat chooses to lick my hand… But she doesn’t do that often, the little mean thing. So, cherish the licking… Also, are we actually having this conversation?

1. LOL!! … I didn’t think it was odd … until you mentioned it πŸ˜€

1. Let’s forget we were talking about licking on a public forum. πŸ˜›

4. Nothing like a bit so spit and polish πŸ™‚

1. Oh yes, spit and polish. And then cough up furballs… πŸ˜‰

5. Was this the one you sent here? Lol

1. Llbs… No, that’s the cat that will punish Andy. When she’s done with him, I will send her to punish you, cat hater πŸ˜‰

6. a cutie πŸ™‚

1. Isn’t she? πŸ˜‰

1. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purrr purrrr…