057SleepingBeauty

Did you realise that cats sleep from sixteen to twenty hours a day? Neat, isn’t it?

1. Yes, they have an amazing ability to relax … totally! Nobody can rest as a feline ๐Ÿ™‚

This is a beautiful picture!

1. Nobody can rest as a feline and as me when I’m in my sleeping period. I have periods of insomnia and periods of sleepiness, which is funny. Makes me feel closer to my cats ๐Ÿ˜‰ I’m glad that you like the picture and also happy to cheer up your Caturday a bit!

2. Awwww – a kitty picture to start my day โค

1. Perfect! Happy start / middle / end of your day!

3. … and if you wake them up they look at you and say, “You have ruined my moment.”

1. Absolutely. Because — cats.

1. Not as sweet as you, though, my dear fiancee ๐Ÿ˜‰

Liked by 2 people

1. awe and if I remember rightly it is Christmas Day we are to wed? Do you have the dress fully ready and everything else? ๐Ÿ˜€

Liked by 2 people

1. yay! Big day coming soon! My wedding dress is always ready, me being the tarty kitty that you called me the other day ๐Ÿ˜‰

Liked by 2 people

1. lol, well I hope tarty kitty will be suitable attired, it is a wedding after all. Now we have to talk about all these other people you married, I think it only fair that I have updates and lists, after all does this in some way make me legally bound to them, as long as I am not responsible for them in any legal fashion that is fine, and I would rather be their Mistress than Wife, you see I only have eyes for one kitty!

2. I will be suitably attired and I won’t arrive naked as the other day for Andy’s party! Those people I have married, well, you shall be in no obligation to them, they are mine and not available for sharing anyway ๐Ÿ˜› You shall be my favourite Wife and Mistress and all ๐Ÿ˜€

Liked by 2 people

3. Haha that made me laugh the not sharing bit!! Should that not be that i am not available for sharing seeing as i am your favorite to be wife and mistress or does being the favorite denote that i should be shared around like some fine fondue that everyone wants to dip in to or was that just simply a not thought out sentence at the grand impllications at such a serious subject matter. Which leads me to the question my tarty kitty what if they wish me as a Mistress? Shall i ask them or did you infact slap on one of those Victorian belts. I believe there are some for men. Maybe i should ask Andy to show me his….belt that is!!! Lol

4. Oh my dear!! I’m shocked by your directness. Well, I’m not sharing any of my many spouses, you including. You must say a resolute “NO” to all of their advances! Victorian belts? Oh my, oh my, I’m out of words… We’re not using these torture devices, are we?

Liked by 2 people

5. oh I am glad that I am included in the ‘No Go Zone’, let’s hope we can all remain virtuous without our belts, they do look and sound rather gruesome!

6. I’m not sure if I’m going to remain virtuous really, but you should. You’re my better half, no?

7. Yes but better in what way? grins

8. Better in all ways, aren’t you? That’s an awkward compliment.

9. Haha i like it when your awkward

4. The downside of their sleep habit is that they are nocturnal by nature and many of them will try wake you up during the night. One of the things that “sold” me on the cat I have now was that the shelter volunteers were noticing that he didn’t wake up until they arrived for the morning feeding. I’ve had him for four years now, and he sleeps until I get out of bed. It’s such a nice change after 19 years of having claws digging into my eyelids to pull them open. I loved that cat, and miss her dearly, but I didn’t much care for her sleep patterns, or the way she chose to wake me.

1. You are scaring me. And making me want your properly behaved cat! My cats are outdoors at all times, but I was considering having an indoor cat and was wondering how to ensure my and their undisturbed sleep. No ideas yet though.

1. I don’t have any suggestions. If you try make a cat do something, he or she will usually do the opposite. My fur baby is the boss of me. He makes the house rules. I have to obey him, or there will be consequences.

1. Ah, of course. What a silly idea even to think that I could control a cat. Shh! You are right. May your master treat you well.

5. Jealous! Nice pic ๐Ÿ™‚

1. No need to be jealous! All cats are just inherently cute and we humans can’t do anything about it ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. Your enigmatic comment reminded me of Hemingway’s “Wouldn’t it be nice to think so?”. Just saying.

1. Yes. (Concluding sentence of Joyce’s Ulysses, allegedly, which I never read.) ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

1. “…and yes I said yes I will Yes” – JJ

2. Yes. An affirming ending. A good one.

1. Cats are the cutest! ๐Ÿ™‚

6. As the great Dutch poet Femke Wijsheid Beetje-Dom once said; this post says it all about subtle enemies.

1. *grumbles* Even the poet is occasionally mistaken. Here the poet is totally wrong.