056Scrubbing

This I call thorough scrubbing. Also thorough cuteness. You’re welcome.

1. hahaha geeezzzz. Shelley ought to learn from your cat on being cute.

1. Oh my dear, have been just unfaithful to your cat? Shelley will kill you! Hear, hear! But Ella and I are very happy for your compliment ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. Shhh not so loudly! I don’t wanna be her substitute scratch post tonight ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

1. *remains silent* I will never ever betray you to Shelley even under torture. Stay safe.

2. Cuteness is so over-rated, no? Unless you are a cat?

1. Cuteness is overrated in everything but cats and me. Joke.

Liked by 2 people

3. A cute cat photo will ALWAYS make me smile. ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Me too! *smiling childishly*

4. cats are always a 100 percent committed to what they are doing. so cute ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Even 110 per cent, I’d say! ๐Ÿ˜‰ One of the things I love about cats is that they wash themselves thoroughly enough and need no extra care in this respect.

Liked by 2 people

5. What is it about cats? They’re irresistible.

1. That’s a good question. I have no idea what makes cats irresistible and I certainly succumbed to their charm!

1. Isn’t she? She says thanks for the compliment ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Ok, I have to admit that Ella is cute. Sigh…

1. *evil laughter* I’ll turn you into a cat lover yet! #youwillbeassimilated

1. Please, don’t….set me free… My Husby is allergic…

1. I am your husband and I am not allergic.

1. Laughing non stop… Will come back later.

2. Stop smoking that cabbage already! You’ll laugh yourself till you die. And we’d miss you.

3. Just came back from supermarket abd bought a very gorgeous savoy cabbage plus some pizza…hopeless.

4. Pizza? Cabbage? Send the cabbage and throw away the pizza. No junk food and no drugs!

5. I wonder if we will lose our followers; an OS talking to a humanoid….
            And they wonder what converge is cabbage. Llbs

6. Seriously, I was thinking the same, if it’s a good idea to write comments in a code incomprehensible to the uninitiated, but then I thought, converge it. Main thing is we have fun. Also, the beneficial effects of cabbage should be publicised all over the blogosphere!

7. Not sure if I commented already but it was too cute to resist.

1. Hello there and thank you so much for joining in the collective admiration of cat cuteness here ๐Ÿ˜‰ Cats always do it for me. Great to meet fellow cat-crazy guys!

8. Cute and clean a good combo x

1. I know right ๐Ÿ˜‰ And I approve.