360Offensive

Are the shapes of these plants suggestive or am I seeing things?

1. Very suggestive. Wish my husband was home right now.

1. Well, I guess all I can wish you now is for your hubby to come home soon and reap his reward πŸ˜‰

2. Mara is revealed,
    Through her overactive thoughts,
    Her Followers blush.

1. It’s not me, it’s Freud talking from me!

3. Lol your imagination is running away with you and what a colour? Seriously that’s a weird colour what are they? X

1. Yes, that’s a very unhealthy colour, isn’t it? I have no idea what it is, again, it’s something granny has in the garden. It’s all granny’s fault!

1. yes its odd, almost scary

4. Lovely picture, just not seeing what I am thinking that you are suggesting. . . . .THANK GOD!

1. That’s sweet that you see nothing wrong with the picture, I do and now it haunts me in nightmares! :-p

5. Haha, but that’s nothing compared to the Peter Pepper,a rather rare chili pepper which I saw in a documentary!
    Google at your own risk! πŸ˜‰

1. Oh my!!! I want this in my garden. Seriously. Thanks for drawing my attention to this plant!

6. Ha Ha! Can see it. ;D

1. Naughty minds unite? πŸ˜‰

7. I can’t answer your question due to bias: I see phallic symbols everywhere.

1. I think teaching literature made me finely tuned to dominant recurring themes of sex and death plus I’ve read Freud. Once you start to see phallic symbols, it’s difficult to stop. Or maybe Sigmund was right after all and we, as women, notice them because we have penis envy. πŸ˜›

1. This is obviously true. I tend to forget the time when I was using the Freudian literary critical approach — as part of a course πŸ™‚ Clearly, it’s something that leaves its marks!